Sunday 6 November 2011

Tidy Clinic


At the end of October I had some very special friends come to visit me at GSF. Gavin and Kirsteen were here for a week and helped out in my clinic. They did an amazing job of helping me to sort, tidy and organise the nursing clinic that we have here on site. As you can see from the photos it looks lovely and I have been very happy working in there since.



 They also spent time meeting and playing with the children, helping out at Sunday school and taking me out and about to be a tourist which is something that I haven’t done any of since arriving! I enjoyed having them here and showing them my home, friends and the work that I am doing. 




1 comment:

  1. Dear Katie,

    It was great to hear that you had a visit from Kirsteen and Gavin. I was very impressed with how neat and tidy the clinic shelves looked once they had been reorganised by Kirsteen and Gavin! I am sure you will be able to find all your medicines very easily now!

    I am glad to hear you had some time off with them both too, to see some of Uganda.

    Love and hugs Mum x x x

    ReplyDelete